The health and safety of our clients, employees and the community are a priority here at CMI. Therefore, we are
committed to doing everything we can to make the time you spend with us enjoyable and safe.
Please remember the three rules of firearms safety;
- All guns are loaded until you check it yourself.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you intend to shoot.
In addition, please follow the rules and restrictions outlined below;
General Safety & Rules
- Holstered concealed carry or open carry is allowed and encouraged.
- All other firearms entering onto our property or facility must be unloaded, cased, bagged or
- Shooters must be sober and not under the influence of any intoxicating substance.
- The federal government prohibits medical marijuana card holders from possessing a firearm or
ammunition. Therefore, we cannot sell a firearm or ammunition to a medical marijuana card holder or allow them
shoot at our facility.
- We reserve the right to disallow any person from using our facilities.
- Shooters must be at least 12 years of age and at least 56" in height.
- Shooters 17 years old or younger must be under the direct supervision of a parent or
- Customers renting guns or purchasing ammunition must be at least 21 years of age.
Rifle Caliber Maximum
- The highest caliber rifle allowed is 300 Win Mag.
- We welcome shooters to bring in their own ammunition under the following conditions;
- Absolutely no incendiary or armor piercing ammo is allowed.
- No steel tip, steel cased or steel core ammo is allowed.
- Only 00 Buck and slugs are allowed for shotgun shooters (No bird shot).
- We reserve the right to disallow the use of any weapon or ammunition on our ranges.