To register for a private lesson please open this link and fill out our training
registration request form.
- In the field titled “Special Instructions” please list two separate dates and times (for the following week).
- To assist us in accommodating your schedule and briefly describe the subject matter that you want your private
- Once the form is submitted you will receive an automated response confirming your submission.
- We will personally contact you via email or phone within 48 hours to confirm and schedule the date and time of
private lesson for the following week. We can take payment for your private lesson over the phone at this time
You can email us at email@example.com or call at 734-425-2195 if you have any questions.
The benefit of the one on one learning environment is well worth your time and hard-earned money. You will find
style of teaching to be very friendly, safe and informative. Our training staff are very knowledgeable and well
at helping you gain confidence and improve with your firearm.
For beginners we generally spend 30-minutes in the class room going over fundamentals and 30 minutes on the
more advanced shooters we cover whatever topics the client wants to cover. Whatever your needs, or shooting
might be, a private lesson can really help.
By appointment only.
- $79.99 an hour. Includes range fee, target(s), rental gun if needed, eye and hearing protection. Does
ammunition (expect to shoot up to 50 rounds during basic lessons).
- You must be registered and scheduled one week in advance.
- If you would like to include a family member or friend in your lesson with you, they are $39.99
- CMI assigns the instructor based on availability.
Select the private lesson of your choice:
- Basic handgun: Generally includes safety, marksmanship and maintenance.
- Advanced handgun: Generally whatever the client wants to work on.
- Carbine (M-4 / AR-15): Generally safety, marksmanship and maintenance.
Prerequisites: None - CPL not required.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP EXPECTING A PRIVATE LESSON WITHOUT FIRST HAVING IT SCHEDULED AND